A female coat 2012-2013 has become an excellent way to show off your individuality; in fact in its creation designers used every possible reception: different textures and colors of fabrics, cuts, and decors. In a new season it is also fashionable to carry coat in a military style which makes your body look harmonious, as well as fully-cut model of a straight free silhouette which will look good on ladies with corpulent body.
The latest fashion trend is a half-narrow silhouette with a double row of buttons and English collar that can be easily transformed into a turn-down collar. All these classical models are pretty fashionable, besides in the collections is used detailed and complex cut.
To the most demanded has become midi-length and above-knee lenght, and there are no long models. Short coats usually have straight or wide silhouette and are supplied by decorative details like fur collar, unprofitable pockets, vents, double row of buttons.
Tendencies of 2012-2013
Sacai, Nicole Farhi
If you want to buy a new coat, for the beginning it is necessary to examine fashionable design decisions of a forthcoming season – here are some of them:
1. Bright color, unusual texture of fabric and, color furnish. At the collections it is possible to notice a variety of textile decisions. Colors of a season: yellow, dark blue, blue, red, orange, lilac, green, and violet.
2. Minimalism – a silhouette, a minimum of details and furnish, a clear cut.
3. Retro stylization.
4. Leather belt as the addition to a coat.
5. Novelty – a knitted coat with fur furnish.
6. A wide model row – the fashion has become not so strict to fashionistas!
7. Classical base colors: white, black, grey, and brown, all these colors do not look boring due to details and silhouettes.
John Galiano, Marc Jacobs
Vivienne Tam, Peter Som
Iceberg, Jean Paul Gaultier
A strategy for purchasing a new fashionable coat
When we come to the shop, we should be already ready for purchasing a new coat. That’s what fashion is for. We shall try to make a plan or scenario:
1. Define what you like to wear more often and in this context define a style and length:
- If it is wide trousers, choose a narrow silhouette and above knee length or short model of a straight cut.
- For an elegant dress and a straight above-knee skirt a successful version becomes a coat in minimalism style, a straight free cut or classical coat with a belt and a wide fur collar. The length in this case varies in area of a knee.
- If you wear a mini-skirt, then choose long elegant coat.
- Skinny jeans are most successful this season; you can wear absolutely anything with them.
2. Consider coloring and a degree of warming.
3. Define a price, which you are capable to spend on a new coat.
Well-considered purchase will definitely bring you satisfaction, and you will be wearing it coat with confidence in your choice.
I have made a selection of the coats of designer collections for Fall-Winter 2012/2013 – take a look at the photos! Wish you successful purchases for a season!
Coats fall winter 2012-2013 – Photo
Giles, Gabriela Colangelo, House of Holland
Versace, Yohji Yamomoto, Tracy Reese
Vanessa Bruno, Phillip Lim, Milly
Jil Sander, Maison Martin Margiela, Malandrini
Lacoste, Karen Walker, Milly
Diane von Furstenberg
Balenciaga, Basso & Brooke
Alexis Mabile, Anna Sui
BCBG Max Azria
Calvin Klein, Christian Dior, Etro
Alberta Ferretti, Altuzara, Elie Saab
Dolce & Gabbana
DKNY, Derek Lam
Dries Van Noten, Custo Barcelona
Costume National, Chanel
Dries Van Noten
Billy Reid, Emilio Pucci, Andre Tam
Celine, Barbara Bui, Chloe
Celine, Oscar de la Renta
Fendi, Francesco Scognamiglio, Etro
Josie Natori, Hugo Boss, Luisa Beccardia
Moshino Cheap & Chic, Oscar de la Renta
Milly, Mulberry, Oscar de la Renta
Matthew Williamson, Louise Gray, Sportmax
Paul & Joe
Petep Som, Phillip Lim
Ralph Laurent, Rag & Bone, Oscar de la Renta
Viktor & Rolf, Vera Wang, Rag & Bone
Yana Fomina for Gorod Mod Magazine